Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kevin's Birthday Boxers

Today is my dear Kevin's birthday. He is 52, and I told him he is now playing with a full deck (probably for the first time). Good thing he gets my sense of humor. ;) I made him 3 pairs of boxers as a gift, out of fabric he went gaga over about 9 months ago and promptly forgot. It was Christmas clearance, $1/yd quilting cotton. Grande Pattern Company has a great pattern for boxers, without a seam going straight up the back. They're called the Back Panel Boxer Shorts, #7222. I'm not sure they're in business anymore, so if you find a copy somewhere, grab it. He loves them, says they're the most comfy boxers he's ever had.


He opened his gift this morning before work, was very surprised and so happy that changed into them before he left for work (yes, he's a geek, but he's MY geek). I was kind of tired of them by the time I finished 3 in a row, but with a reaction like that, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Happy birthday, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment