Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lace Ornament #1

I made a few of these last year for the HGB Sale. Finally got around to testing the chart and writing up a pattern a few weeks ago. So, here it is:


These ornaments are a great way to use up leftover yarn. In addition to 1-2 grams of yarn, you will need 30 size 8 seed beads and a size 10 (1.15mm) hook to place them, and a standard size round glass or plastic ornament.

Lace patterns are charted, with construction instructions written out.

This listing is for a pdf file emailed to your email address. If you would prefer an instant download, follow this link to Ravelry.

Please make sure the email address associated with your PayPal account is correct, as that is where I will send your pattern. I check mail at least once every weekday and usually, but not always, on weekends and holidays. As soon as I see your order and payment, I will email you the pattern.

I have done my best to make sure the pattern is error-free. However, I am only human. If you find an error or have a question, please leave a comment and I will be happy to assist you.

Price: $3.50



***Wholesale Inquiries Welcome*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment