Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lace Ornament #2

Another one I made last year and liked:
Here’s a fun way to use up all those little bits of beautiful yarn left over from projects.They look great on the tree or in a bowl and, since you can knit one in an evening, they make great gifts. I’ve knitted over a glass ornament, but a nice plastic or satin ornament would be lovely as well!

In addition to the yarn and ornament, you will need 112 size 8 seed beads and a size 10 (1.15mm) steel hook to place them. This ornament only uses a few grams of yarn. An entire skein would make a lot.

Lace patterns are charted, with construction instructions written out.

This listing is for a pdf file emailed to your email address. If you would prefer an instant download, follow this link to Ravelry.

Please make sure the email address associated with your PayPal account is correct, as that is where I will send your pattern. I check mail at least once every weekday and usually, but not always, on weekends and holidays. As soon as I see your order and payment, I will email you the pattern.

I have done my best to make sure the pattern is error-free. However, I am only human. If you find an error or have a question, please leave a comment and I will be happy to assist you.

Price: $3.50




***Wholesale Inquiries Welcome***

No comments:

Post a Comment